[Dixielandjazz] Prof. Plum recordings

Dick Miller Dick_Miller at pmug.org
Sat Dec 17 17:19:24 PST 2005

Dave Richoux wrote:

As far as my collection goes - I think I have all of of Prof. Plum
releases:

"Pickin' Plums" from 1980  Clambake C-215
"After Hours" from 1982 Self produced by Phil Kirk
"Bouncin' Around" from 1987 Self produced  Phil Kirk

and as far as I know they have not been re-issued or on CD. I also
don't know if anyone is still selling them.

I have copies of all three on vinyl for sale, if anyone is interested.
Contact me off-list at dick_miller AT pmug DOT org.

There is another, "Tollgate Blues," self-published in 1981, which I have
sold.

--Dick Miller