[Dixielandjazz] Chuck Hedges..."Deemus"

Artwoo at aol.com Artwoo at aol.com
Fri Dec 16 00:48:24 PST 2005

Hi All: I happened to be listening to the album "Deemus" today, which
features Chuck Hedges and Barrett Deems.

Chuck has such a pure and clear style which makes his rendition of "New
Orleans"on track 2 of the CD one of my favorites.

This brings up my question: how is Chuck doing?

I am hopeful that he is on the road to recovery and will be on the all star
bandstand again in Sacramento for the festival on Memorial Day.

With best wishes for a Merry Christmas to all,
Art Wood