[Dixielandjazz] Favorite Christmas Jazz Music

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 12 17:50:47 PST 2005

Yep! I ordered  "Oy To The World" today also...what a fantastic band! Brings
NEW meaning to the holidays...
I'll never forget when Eliot Kenon of San Francisco  used to play banjo with
us and sing, "Just A 'Kosher' Walk With Thee" in Yiddish...
Warm regards,
Bob Romans,
Cell Block 7 Jazz Band
1617 Lakeshore Dr.