[Dixielandjazz] Jingle Bells special 10 per cent off!

pat ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 12 04:56:22 PST 2005

"Boycott WalMart - They've removed the word 'Christmas' from all their

Hi Bill,

Bush has also sent out an `official` card without the word Christmas in it.
>From this can we infer that `Bush supports Walmart`.( Highly likely I would
say as Walmarts trading policy closely approximates the  Bush foreign
policy), or maybe `Walmart supports Bush`

Musical content `Oy to the world, my life`

Pat

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.