[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Hurricane Katrina Secret Santa Project

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Dec 11 23:29:38 PST 2005

For any and all who  might be interested.

There are still many very bad situations and people in dire need as a
result of this terrible situation, and they did not all get saved by
the fact that the Media went away.   The Holidays will be a crushing
second blow to many of them, especially those with young children.

Some of us can remember when we got a pair of shoes or maybe an orange
for Christmas  right?     well there are folks in the same position in
many parts of the gulf coast region right now.

Let us not forget them now or for a long time to come as they try to
rebuild their lives.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins