[Dixielandjazz] more turntable direct to computer hardware stuff

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Dec 9 21:26:39 PST 2005

Hi again all,

One of the engineers at KFJC really likes this product - use it with
your own turntable or other analog and digital sources... I don't
know the price but I think it may be around $100 US. You can find a
local dealer at http://www.artproaudio.com

Dave Richoux

http://www.artproaudio.com/products.asp?
cat=13&id=110&type=90&show=Overview