[Dixielandjazz] A whole new paradigm in singing!!

Hal Vickery hvickery at svs.com
Fri Dec 9 16:35:32 PST 2005

Definitely borderline bad taste, or maybe I'm just that desensitized these
days.  I do like where the piano player pushes him off the bench and he
sings, "Fall on your knees."  And after hearing the likes of Celine Dion
singing it on our local "Holiday Music Station," I'm sorry to say that this
was probably better.

Hal Vickery