[Dixielandjazz] Rap?

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Dec 6 12:54:15 PST 2005

Why don't they call it what it is, "chant"?  

I understand that they are now mixing Rap with Country & Western.  

It is called "Crap."
--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
The Fulton Street Jazz Band
The Boondockers (Jazz and Comedy)

More information about the Dixielandjazz mailing list