[Dixielandjazz] Stan & Steve Hester - was Crosby outtakes

charliew8fim at verizon.net charliew8fim at verizon.net
Mon Dec 5 19:31:11 PST 2005

Hi Listees,   Bill Haesler wrote "...this from Steve Hester...."
Bill, I tried to email you off line, but wouldn't go.  I met Stan and Steve years ago when we used to attend Hazen Schumacher's "Jazz Revisited Colloquium" at Ann Arbor, Michigan.   Enjoyed talking with Stan about the Nichols discography which he was meticulously compiling.   He was kind enough to give me a 'credit' in his book for my miniscule contribution.   Sorry to see that Steve says that his dad is in poor health.  If you have (or anyone else has) Steve or Stan's address, I would like to send a card and let them know that I still dig out those Broadway Intermission LP's from time to time.  I don't know if the address listed on those old LP's is still current.  And Steve, if you're reading this, PLEASE get on the DJML.   Regards to all,   Charlie Coleman