[Dixielandjazz] The Fly Trap Gig -

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 16:09:39 PST 2005

Hi Kay:

Yep a fancy website, alright, and a nice looking place,  Funny I used
to have an office right up the street from that address and NEVER Saw
the Place or knew it existed.    I guess maybe I was always walking on
the wrong side of he street. :)) hummm   since 1907  huh?    How old is
that Lady anyway?   Heck I bet Jelly Roll Morton was the first pianist
to quit.  :))   If a Dixieland Band showed up and played there she
would have a Heart attack no doubt.

Cheers,

Tom