[Dixielandjazz] CD Database for Mac

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Dec 4 11:14:10 PST 2005

Rae Ann and DJML--
     I've been using FileMaker Pro on my Mac for years and wouldn't
use anything else.  It's very easy to use (i still haven't figured
out Access on my PC) and you can customize it any way you want for
your needs.  You can include graphics also.  I also use it to make my
CD jewel-case inserts.
     Downside: yeah, it's expensive ($299).  But i also use it for my
beerlist (over 1,000 and still counting), my list of books i've read,
my business-cards, mutual funds, highschool classmates, address book,
etc. Check it out at http://www.filemaker.com/

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**     "For a bad hangover, take the juice of two quarts of
**      whiskey."  --  Eddie Condon