[Dixielandjazz] Jazz people are the nicest

Coastsidegiraffe at aol.com Coastsidegiraffe at aol.com
Sat Dec 3 09:07:50 PST 2005

At the San Diego festival I inadvertantly left a needlepoint "Occupied" sign
on a seat in one of the venues.   It never turned up at the lost and found at
the festival so I gave it up and hoped someone would get use out of it.
Yesterday in my mailbox, from J. Robert Hatch in Pasadena CA, was an envelope
containing my missing sign (I had a mailing label on the back of it).   Just
confirms my opinion that the nicest people are to be found in the our world of
jazz!
Karen
Pacifica, CA