[Dixielandjazz] Looking for a new solo trombone (cont.)

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Fri Dec 2 22:41:55 PST 2005

This is a hard question to answer.

There is a Bach 16M, Conn 6H, King 3B, 2B, 2B+ & 3B+ Jiggs Whigham
model(which is a straight .491 bore versus the dual .481/.491 daul bore
of the King 2B)

You need to go to a good music store and try out a bunch of horns and
find out which one works for you. There isn't any one trombone that will
work for everyone. Good Luck and I hope this helps.

Mike