[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 36, Issue 5

Dick Miller Dick_Miller at pmug.org
Fri Dec 2 15:57:55 PST 2005

dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com writes:
>Beaverton seems like the ideal town for T & A plus a hot band. No wonder
>those octogenarian Doctors will play there on the cheap. :-) VBG.

Steve, Kimberly, and listmates:

I live in Beaverton, and can attest to the accuracy of Steve's assessment.
I'm still quite a few years shy of the 80 mark, but I wouldn't mind
playing the gig for a decent fee. Need a trombonist? :-)

BTW, the Stars cabaret is just across the tracks (really!) from the local
Hooters!

--Dick Miller