[Dixielandjazz] Request for lyrics (and.....'What can we do to help N.O.?)

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 12:22:55 PDT 2005

Berry,
I seem to remember that Abe Lincoln was on the "Jam Session Coast-to-Coast" album with the South Rampart Street Paraders.  On the opposite side of the LP was Eddie Condon's All-Stars which included Lou McGarrity and Cutty Cutshall on tbone.
I'm sure the listmates can expand on and correct this, but there's a place to look for Abe.
~Rae Ann