[Dixielandjazz] Ride to Pismo?

Nancy Giffin NANCYink at surewest.net
Mon Aug 29 14:32:10 PDT 2005

Here¹s a message I received from a woman in Sacramento regarding a ride to
Pismo:

From: Eleanor Engh <ellieengh at sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:23:07 -0700 (PDT)
To: <Editor at sacjazz.org>
Subject: Pismo ride
I am looking for someone, or maybe two or three others, who are planning to
attend the Jazz Jubilee by the Sea in Pismo Beach-October 28-30th and who
might be interested in sharing driving costs. I meet friends from Santa
Barbara there for the event. I¹ve driven on my own before but would prefer
to have company for the long ride. I am willing to drive or be a passenger.
With gas prices as they are now, I would think people might be interested in
sharing expenses.
Thanks- Ellie Engh Phone #967-2387