[Dixielandjazz] Re: More information about my wonderful cheap soprano

Russ Guarino russg at redshift.com
Sun Aug 28 16:55:21 PDT 2005

Final comment.

Having reached the level of achieving a nice tone on my reed instruments, my
granddaughter who is playing some clarinet in ninth grade came to hear me play
at the pizza parlor where we practice.  While eating a pizza after playing
several hours, she asked me, "Grampa, how do you get that nice tone?"  I
thought," even the beginners notice".

Russ Guarino