[Dixielandjazz] Quitting and a Solution

Thompson rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Wed Aug 24 17:26:24 PDT 2005

I have been behind reading DJML, and I have only gotten this far before
making this suggestion.

There are ways in your e-mail setup to delete certain messages as soon as
they come in.  I have set it so that certain individual's e-mail's are
automatically deleted, so I never see them unless someone else quotes them.

Who know, there may be most of you out there who have already discovered
this feature and added MY name to the delete list!!! ;-)

Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX