[Dixielandjazz] Sad announcement

Brian Harvey brer.rabbit at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Aug 24 06:36:44 PDT 2005

This announcement has just been posted to the Euroclub de Jazz web site

"Due to lack of funding the EuroClubdeJazz.com
has closed down.

Our thanks to the many artists, associations,
contributors, reviewers, record companies,
and radio stations who have helped make it
a worthwhile project with some 4,000 pages
of information for the jazz world.

Good to luck to jazz in the future.

Best wishes from Wes (Gillespie)"

Brian Harvey writes - I will shortly be making my own announcement about my
own free to air traditional jazz internet radio station -
www.radiojazz.co.uk