[Dixielandjazz] I'm Crazy Bout My Baby and Frank Galassi's Orch

MARTNO1 at aol.com MARTNO1 at aol.com
Tue Aug 23 23:35:43 PDT 2005

Hi Bud. I have the sheet music to this and will mail you a copy. Could you
email me your address again?
     The inset photo on the sheet music is Frank Galassi (the caption says FG
and his Orch, but the photo is just of FG). Looked him up in Rust's Dance
Band and Jazz Discographies, and found nothing. Has anybody ever heard of him?
Now I'm curious. Also checked the indexes at the back of two Fats Waller bios,
thinking maybe he was a buddy of Fats Waller who was given some of his tunes to
play, but nothing there either.
 Thanks, Audrey Van Dyke