[Dixielandjazz] Need chords for "Auntie Soshal's Social" part "A"

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 22 21:46:02 PDT 2005

I've been making a lead sheet for "Auntie Soshal's Social" from the
only piece of music I have for it: The Great Pacific Jazz Band" Arrangement
--- I have the Bb cornet part ONLY. In the "A" section, the chords for the 2
4-bar clarinet solos as well as the melody notes around which the solo are cast,
are missing.
Can someone send me the chords? My ear is not good enough to get the NAME
of the chords, though I can by ear figure out the probable melody.

Thanks,
Craig Johnson