OKOM connection to Re: [Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Bob Moog has Passed away

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Mon Aug 22 18:57:14 PDT 2005

remember all of those "Switched-On Ragtime" kind of albums that came
out in the 70's?

http://www.danacountryman.com/TheHappyMoog/HappyMoog.html and  more...

(Even Dick Hyman and Raymond Scott got into Moog synthisizers.)

I have a few that don't even show up on the Internet - that is obscure!

Dave Richoux