[Dixielandjazz] cure all?

Cebuisle2 at aol.com Cebuisle2 at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 12:11:07 PDT 2005

Though not a Dixieland topic by a long shot (pun intended) the alcohol  tonic
my granny swore by was Lydia Pinkham's, which she frequently used.  Grandpa
however, was forbidden to use Satan's tool and had to content himself  with tea.

Lydia Pinkham's was supposed to cure all sorts of "female ailments" Wonder
if it got rid of the old  "Not tonight, I've got a headache" blues for
Grandpa? Wish I had asked-

                                                                 Hee Hee!
       tradjazz