[Dixielandjazz] Bennies from Heaven-Parody

Kaye Wade kaye at kayewade.com
Sun Aug 21 23:21:05 PDT 2005

It;s a parody for "Pennies from Heaven" . In 1953 when we were doing
jitterbug contests in L.A. there was a balcek guy who used to sing and
dance in between rounds.  people threw coins at him & he lived on that.
He finally made it pretty big in the 80's as a comedian - and at this
moment I can't think of his name but it starts with an S!  It will come
to me as this is sent.

It started out like-

Every time I ask she tells me "Bennies From Heaven"
Her face turns red but still she says "Bennies from Heaven"

and I can't remember the rest of it either.  But maybe this will start
some memories for others

Kaye Wade
Stuntwoman-Actress, Reflexologist
Vocalist & Bandleader -Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers
& The Tinsel Town Ten Minus 3
PO Box 1068 Studio City  CA. 91614-1068
http://www.KayeWade.com