[Dixielandjazz] Bennies

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Aug 21 22:26:26 PDT 2005

I forgot to mention stories my father told me about a concoction called
"Torpedo Juice" often made by sailors on Navy and Coast Guard ships
during the WWII days.  I recall it often caused Blindness, which may
have been attributed to that other widely known cause of it.  Which at
my age is finally manifesting itself to be true.  Now where did I put
those danged glasses?

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins