[Dixielandjazz] Re: "Benny's From Heaven"

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 21 20:25:16 PDT 2005

To whom it may concern . . .

There is a CD with "Benny's From Heaven" done by the Palm Springs Yacht Club
(a small jazz group featuring bassist Westy Westenhofer, guitarist John
Reynolds and a clarinet player - might also include a drummer).

I had it at one time but can't seem to find it.  Perhaps if you were to
contact Westy Westenhofer or either John or Ralf Reynolds of the Reynolds
Brothers Rhythm Rascals you might find what you're looking for.

Good luck,

Bill "I'll keep looking" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com