[Dixielandjazz] Re: "Benny's From Heaven"

Phil O'Rourke philor at webone.com.au
Sun Aug 21 19:22:34 PDT 2005

I have always thought of this song a a truck driver's song; I am sure that I
have a copy of it somewhere but I have seeked but not found. Its a right
bugger when you are in the middle of renovations, I can get to all my jazz
recordings fairly easily but the rest is a little difficult.

The best I can do is to say that the University of Northern Colarado Vocal
Jazz Ensemble recorded it in 1985 and it was released on Eaglear 121284.

I hop this is of some help.

Phil O'Rourke
Australia