[Dixielandjazz] Bude Jazz Festival UK

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Sun Aug 21 02:58:31 PDT 2005

The week long festival starts next Sat Aug 27th.  If any listees are going
to be there please let me know.  Our newly re-formed Big Bear Stompers (no
prizes for guessing the style of music:-) ) will be playing there on
Wed/Thurs and we shall have Jeff Barnhart as our guest on Wed.  The CD of a
live recording made with Jim Maihack in March (we only have the very best of
guests!) will be on sale at the festival.

If you are planning to come DON'T leave ticket buying till you get there.
The past two or three years have been sell outs on some, if not all, days.
There are a couple of free venues but they tend to be noisy and very
crowded.
www.budejazzfestival.co.uk

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection