[Dixielandjazz] Re: Turkish Delight

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Fri Aug 19 21:34:41 PDT 2005

Dear Ed,
Regarding your query: >In my search for the source to download the tune, I
came across an item that indicated that there were sides 3 and 4. But I've
never heard them, Possible??<
More than that.
They were recorded by Ray Noble for HMV on 8 Nov 1933 as "More Turkish
Delight - Parts 1 & 2". I have this one too. Playing it now.
I forgot to mention earlier that Noble's version of "In The Bushes At The
Bottom Of The Garden" was recorded at the 1 March 1932 record session of
"Turkish Delight" (original title: "In a Perishin' Market").
Kind regards,
Bill.