[Dixielandjazz] Lyrics for "Oh Mo'nah"

Hal Vickery hvickery at svs.com
Wed Aug 17 19:49:38 PDT 2005

Are you trying to say you were "pappy's pride and beauty"?

I was certainly the oddball at my high school.  While my friends were
listening to the Beatles, I was listening to Louis (pronounced "Pops" and
Bix (where I come from a Bismar(c)k is a roll filled with jelly and covered
with sugar) and oddly enough Ted Weems and Coon-Sanders and all kinds of
other stuff.  I didn't go out on a lot of dates.

Hal Vickery