[Dixielandjazz] Thinking of Quitting DJML

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Wed Aug 17 08:35:47 PDT 2005

I can understand your frustration with the list, Kaye, and I sympathize with
you. I've become more of a lurker myself and will delete an entire digest
after reading but one or two posts. On the other hand, the list represents
an extraordinary body of knowledge which is freely shared. The recent
information about the origins of "Original Dixieland One Step" is a good
example. I've also become acquainted with people throughout the world who
share my interest in this music.

The value is in the knowledge and the people - both of which outweigh the
negatives.

Stan
Stan Brager