[Dixielandjazz] Thinking of Quitting DJML

Tom Belmessieri tbelmo at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 08:16:13 PDT 2005

Hi Kaye,

After a while, you learn to pick which subjects and people are interesting
and which aren't, TO YOU!  There's something for everybody.  I don't even
open 'em if the subject (or contributor) doesn't interest me.  If nothing
interests you, start a line of your own.  Do you have a topic you would like
to discuss?

I don't know how many belong to this list, but it must be a huge number.
That's a wealth of backgrounds, experience, and advice of which we could all
benefit.  We got a glimpse of the lurkers when the dominators fell silent
for a time.  The point is, you don't have to follow along or read
everybody's opinion.  Start a conversation of your own.  You might be
surprised who responds.  Best wishes.

Tom B.