[Dixielandjazz] Interesting website: Find A Grave

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 21:56:25 PDT 2005

Holy Smokes Bat Man, I mean Tubaman,

 What a great marketing find for a Nawlins' Jazz Funeral Band

  With this list I can hit the road and start holding Memorial Concerts
in cemeteries across the country on the birth or death days of ALL THE
LEGENDS AND FAMOUS FOLKS WHO MADE THE LIST. Yahoo, Eureka, do ya still
want that Tuba job amigo. ?? :))
  Now I know some folks are proud because they played Carnegie Hall or
Lincoln Jazz center, but ole Tom is a gonna be famous and in the
Guinness Book of world records as having played the most funerals and
cemeteries in the US of A.

  We will provide the Second Line Funeral they never had and combine it
with a Celebration of Life concert.

  Auditions now being set for the tour, contact me off list if
interested, or too embarrassed to post on list.

  Yeah go ahead and chuckle you guys, we already played a Second Line
Funeral for Jesus, on Easter Sunday which led to a gig for the
California Funeral Directors Convention, Hello!

  I intend to reinstate the Nawlins Brass band Funeral in this Country
before I am finished even if it is over my Dead Body. :))

 Having fun doing it too.

 Cheers,

 TOM "Dead men walking" WIGGINS

  YA'LL ARE GONNA REMEMBER ME SOME DAY IF YOU OUT LIVE ME, AND BE
SHAKING YOUR HEADS SAYING WHAT A CRAZY SOB. BUT DAMN HE HAD SOME GOOD
GIGS AND MADE SOME MONEY TOO, LOOK AT THEM DIAMONDS IN HIS CASKET. HOLY
CRAP ARE THEY REAL, NAW THEY CAN'T BE. THEN ONE OF MY Pall bearers WILL
TAKE ONE OF EM OUT AND CUT THE WINDSHIELD OF THE HEARSE WITH IT AND YOU
WILL BE CONVINCED THAT INDEED OKOM LIVES AND BREATHES LONG AFTER I AM
GONE.
  Whoops sorry for shouting, can't seem to find the undo button.