[Dixielandjazz] couldn't sleep- (or anything else)

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 10:17:21 PDT 2005

Ha Ha Ha ha .. love it.

You must be a clarinet player or washboard player :))
A trumpet player or a drummer for sure would have just turned up the
volume and loved the dickens out of her and both would have been happy.
   Bet many of us wish we could find her now. :))   Especially the
married guys who got married because they thought they would have every
night like that, :)) ha ha ha ROTFLMAO

Musical content:   "Strangers in the Night"

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins