[Dixielandjazz] tcash: Name Bands

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Aug 15 13:33:28 PDT 2005

Absolutely correct Ed, we share the same opinion,  nice fellas, and all
but just not anything I would pay money to go hear very often, even the
paltry $2.50 at Preservation Hall,  I would rather keep walking and
drop a five in the bucket by the door if they had one there, :))

It is my opinion that it is the DUTY of The Preservation Hall Society
to recruit and keep the best players in Nawlins in that band and pay
them a decent wage to tour and represent Nawlins and the Music.   There
are better players on the streets playing for change than they keep in
that band.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins