[Dixielandjazz] Re: Check you computer clock - someone's off a month.

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 14 18:47:21 PDT 2005

on 8/14/05 6:32 PM, Bill Haesler at bhaesler at bigpond.net.au wrote:

>> You might  want to scheckt he clock on your 'upers. I got two messages today
> and they were dated 7th month, July......<
>
> Dear Don,
> I got four.
> You whistle and I'll point.
> It wuz Steve Barbone!
> It wuz Steve Barbone!
> It wuz Steve Barbone!
> It wuz Steve Barbone!
> Nyah, nyah.
> I hope, with all those gigs, his  clarinet timing is not a month behind.
> 8>)
> Kind regards,
> Bill.

Sorry Mates:

We lost power when on line and I reset the clock one month behind. Whenever
I lose power the computer clock goes to 1904 and I have to re start with
extensions disabled, reset the clock & date, and then shut Mac down again
and restart.

Don't ask me why cause I don't know. Doesn't occur when I turn the computer
off, just when power goes totally off or I unplug the machine. Then for a
short time, I thought August was the 7th month. ;-) VBG.

Cheers,
Steve