[Dixielandjazz] Check you computer clock - someone's off a month.

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Aug 14 15:26:51 PDT 2005

Hi Don:   it goes further than that sometimes, earlier in the week I
got about ten or fifteen emails that were written and supposedly sent
six or seven days earlier but somehow got delayed  in posting to DJML
and being delivered.

I have no idea how or why this happens, but it does every once in a
while,  I suddenly get emails on subjects that have come and gone but
these posts just mysteriously never made it to the box during the
thread.

Danged Al Gore needs to reinvent the Internet and fix it's problems.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

Musical content.
"Sittin' in Ya Ya waitin' for the Blah Blah  oh yeah"
May sound funny but I don't believe it's comin' un huh!