[Dixielandjazz] Re: Electronic Pianos

DWSI at aol.com DWSI at aol.com
Sun Aug 14 08:45:20 PDT 2005

In a message dated 8/14/2005 11:13:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dixielandjazz-request at ml.islandnet.com writes:

(hate)  particularly those which have a loose sustaining
pedal attached to the  instrument only by an electrical cord. Unless nailed
down this pedal  invariably wanders all over the floor when in use.

John  Farrell

John:

You are absolutely correct. This is why I built my own pedal  holder that
attaches easily to the keyboard stand. I'll send you a simple  diagram if you're
interested. It's light weight and easy to make.

Dan  Spink