[Dixielandjazz] Bill Allred

Mike C. mike at michaelcryer.com
Fri Aug 12 12:12:34 PDT 2005

  Last I heard, and this was on the list, he was doing great. He was
recovering well there was no complications from the surgery. I believe
he recently made an appearance at a jazz festival. I believe it was
sacramento but I could be wrong. He's probably just really busy right
now. He has probably just started getting back to his routine.

Mike