[Dixielandjazz] Electronic Piano Keyboard

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Fri Aug 12 11:39:37 PDT 2005

Dear helpful listers:
I am considering buying an electronic piano keyboard for my own amusement.  I had piano lessons as a child and barely remember a few rudiments.
Any advice about what to buy or what to stay away from?
I'm willing to pay $300 or so for a short keyboard.  Not much room around here for a full-size keyboard.
I'm sure after I buy it I will see clearly what I should have bought instead.
I'd appreciate any advice from you experts.  I was the owner of a Steinway for most of my life,  but have given it to my son, who can play it.
Help, please.
~Rae Ann