[Dixielandjazz] Washboards???

Mick Potter mpotter at mentoneggs.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 11 18:14:17 PDT 2005

Hi Phil
I know you have heard this one but some may not have.

Q. What do you call someone who hangs around with musicians?

A. A drummer

Q. What do you call someone who hangs around with Drummers?

A. A washboard Player

By the way ,as Phil knows, I play washboard (Badly). You have to have a
sense of humour.

Mick Potter
Australia

Fr Mick Potter