[Dixielandjazz] Washboards illegal?

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 21:33:33 PDT 2005

Well rumors have it that they are on the weapons of mass destruction
list, and they often set off the security metal detectors and require
hours of explanations to the well trained Security folks about what
they are and why you have one in your possession without a government
issued permit to carry one that is not concealed.

If you want to insist upon playing one you better put in your checked
baggage, better yet slip it into the Tuba players case when he is not
looking and let him deal with the security folks while you sip a beer
in the lounge watching them make him strip to his undies for a total
search.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins