[Dixielandjazz] ORANGE COUNTY JAZZ FESTIVAL

Janie McCue Lynch janie39 at socal.rr.com
Tue Aug 9 06:30:13 PDT 2005

Once again the Bakers and John Diebold presented a wonderful festival--we
entered the Hilton in Costa Mesa on Thursday and didn't physically go
outside again until Sunday PM when we left.

I had never heard Gary Kiser and Sac Á Pulses before....their tribute to
Sidney Bechet was excellent.  Even included a most pleasing tuba solo during
Petite Fleur!

Paris Washboard, Bix Beiderbecke Memorial Band, Jeff Barnhart with wife Anne
and with dual pianos with Tom Hook and Louis Mazetier, Titanic Jazz Band
doing S.F. Jazz...and so many more.

Jane Lynch