[Dixielandjazz] Connecticut Festival F2F

dingle at baldwin-net.com dingle at baldwin-net.com
Mon Aug 1 22:02:58 PDT 2005

Jerry Gordon wrote:

>No, it's not there, but as I said, there ought to be a place there for
>F2F pix. Maybe Ringwald can have someone work on that.
>
>Jerry
>
>RON: Thanx for the picture.

Don Ingle Chimed in:
Good idea, if it can be worked out, Jerry. I also made a digital video
of the festive moments at Logan, and tranferred it to a VCR tape and the
sound is decent and the  music pretty good stereo sound. The Boonies and
the KY Jug band guys were cookng. The set in front of the Piano Works
showed your sunglasses off to perfect Tom Cruise coolness. I don't have
your address (snail mail) but have a CD to lay on you if I get it.
Getting hot again after a nice cool down,but the last heat wave got my
trout stream so warm that the trout were caught already poached and
ready to eat.
Don Ingle -- somewhere in darkest Northern Michigan getting chops up for
the first gig in a year. (M'mouth hurts and my teeth itch!)