[Dixielandjazz] Re: New Orleans Stomp (Again...)

Luís Henriques lhenriques at CriticalSoftware.com
Mon Aug 1 02:37:24 PDT 2005

Hey Bill (and everybody...),

thanks a lot for this lyrics!  I've been looking for it a long time ago
but could not get it from the versions I have.  Didn't knew that
Armstrong had a version of it... but that is nice!  I'll try to find it
right now.

Thanks a lot!

--
Luís Henriques