[Dixielandjazz] Reprise query: SFJB, Vault 9008.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 29 18:59:55 PDT 2005

Some nice soul, a few months ago, responded privately re my need for the
vital stats (personnel, recording date, etc) for South Frisco Jazz
Band's Vault 9008 LP.  Tonight, I realise I deleted it some time ago.
Mea culpa.

Would that kind soul, or some other for that matter, be willing to shoot
me the data one more time?  As I'm actually poised to use it, this time
I won't lose it!

(The info used to be at Karen Quick's site, but South Frisco Jazz Band
is no longer listed in the band list -- no doubt due to their
disbanding...),
--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
Special Assistant to the Presiding Archbishop
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org