[Dixielandjazz] Securing music rights.

LRG4003 at aol.com LRG4003 at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 15:09:26 PDT 2005

Probably an easy answer for many of you, but new to me.  Our reunion  group
of OKOM players is planning to cut a CD this summer.  I realize that  there's a
lot of older music in the public domain (prior to 1923) but what about  other
20's & 30's standards (such as Lazy River and Ain't  Misbehavin')?  What is
the process for using these on a CD (that will  probably sell a grand total of
173 copies to family and friends.  Your  input is much appreciated.

Larry
(K.C. Clarinetist)