[Dixielandjazz] Beetles are musical

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 23 16:41:18 PDT 2005

Our Weimaraner, "Arnold Schwarzenegger" (Arnie) Romans, joins in frequently
when I'm practicing...he's very good at that old guitar/banjo favorite, "My
Dog Has Fleas"...with a low howl interspersed with a lot of yawns with a
yelp now and then! He's very musical...loves it when Cell Block 7 has a
rehearsal...usually right under our feet! Now show me a musical cat!!!!!
Warm regards,
Bob Romans
Cell Block 7 Jazz Band
1617 Lakeshore Dr.