[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Jimmy Vincent Memorial Service

Kaye Wade kaye at kayewade.com
Fri Apr 22 23:30:42 PDT 2005

I sang with The Goofers at the Frontier & with Sam Butera too. I will
be going to the funeral - anyone else? (In case you didn't know him, he
was Louie Prima's drummer and was exceptional.  He could hold a steady,
extremely fast beat for 45 minutes & more.) He  was a marvelous person
- never a mean thing ever from him.
Kaye
Begin forwarded message:

> From: jojo_breazeale at hotmail.com
> Date: April 22, 2005 8:51:32 PM PDT
> To: Kaye at kayewade.com
> Subject: Jimmy Vincent Memorial Service
>
> Hello dear friends and family,
>
> It is with great sadness that we inform you that "Jimmy Vincent"
> Faraci passed away on Friday, April 15th. The memorial service will be
> held on April 30th at Palm Mortuary, 7600 South Eastern Avenue, Las
> Vegas, NV from noon until 2:00PM. The memorial service will be in
> celebration of his life. After the service we will all join together
> at the BootLegger Bistro on South Las Vegas Blvd. The enire Jimmy
> Vincent family is deeply touched by all your notes, flowers, and
> support. If you have any messages for the family please post them on
> the site in lieu of sending email messages as we will only have
> limited online time from a library and it will be easier for us to
> print out and we would love to share all the lovely messages with the
> entire family as well as friends to read from all over the world.
>
> If you have any stories or special memories of our beloved Jimmy,
> please share them on the site. We would highly appreciate this as I
> know he has touched many of our hearts and lives and our family would
> truly love for the memory of Jimmy and his talent and love of people
> to live on.
>
> Warmest regards,
> The Jimmy Vincent Family

Kaye Wade
Stuntwoman-Actress, Reflexologist
Vocalist & Bandleader -Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers
& The Tinsel Town Ten Minus 3
PO Box 1068 Studio City  CA. 91614-1068
http://www.KayeWade.com