[Dixielandjazz] What is music? (Trying again)

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 18:24:39 PDT 2005

The Dutch ain't too keen on uniforms from my personal experiences there, some
folks actually told us that they did not like the Soul and R&B shows with all
the singers dressed up in colorful suits.

Well, I we didn't care much for their Dutch food either even in a five star
hotel it pretty much sucked, and they were fond of serving whatever was left
over from yesterday's lunch and dinner at breakfast the next day.  I could also
swear that they recycled a couple of those dishes for two days before they hit
the surprise Soup of the day too.

They are big on the Blues in that part of the world, and the little country
of Belgium had 34 Blues Festivals a year at last count I had.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins
St. Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band

Elazar, ya lost out on the POPE gig too man, they hired a German so I heard,
go figure.
Welcome back mate we missed you.   But then again we could not have missed
you if you had not gone away :))